Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Bulgaria - A Question for Tesla Motors in Munich

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everybody,

My name is Tihomir, I am 33 years old and I live in Bulgaria.

I am going to Munich tomorrow and I will visit the store center on Thursday or Friday (4th of 5th of Dec.) and I would like to talk to someone about opportunities to open Superchargers in Bulgaria the coming year, as I saw on Tesla's website that Tesla Motors has such plans. I would like to help arrange these Superchargers openings in Bulgaria in the smoothest way possible for Tesla.

Does anybody know where I could write to the guys from the Tesla store in Munich, so that I don't go there unexpected?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Tisho

Hello everybody,

My name is Tihomir, I am 33 years old and I live in Bulgaria.

I am going to Munich tomorrow and I will visit the store center on Thursday or Friday (4th of 5th of Dec.) and I would like to talk to someone about opportunities to open Superchargers in Bulgaria the coming year, as I saw on Tesla's website that Tesla Motors has such plans. I would like to help arrange these Superchargers openings in Bulgaria in the smoothest way possible for Tesla.

Does anybody know where I could write to the guys from the Tesla store in Munich, so that I don't go there unexpected?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Tisho

Get in touch with Susanne Marack, she's part of the Tesla Team in Munich. She'll be able to at least point you in the right direction, me thinks. BTW, she briefly took part in Bjorn's Tesla Videos, Euro Road Trip Part 1 :)

J.

Thank you

Get in touch with Susanne Marack, she's part of the Tesla Team in Munich. She'll be able to at least point you in the right direction, me thinks. BTW, she briefly took part in Bjorn's Tesla Videos, Euro Road Trip Part 1 :)

J.

Thank you for pointing that out!
I just saw your message after I came back from Munich, but I talked to a new employee in the store named Benedikt and he was awesome - very friendly and helpful!
He gave me the telephone number of Tesla Motors in the Netherlands where they are responsible for the Superchargers network for whole Europe, so I will start from there.

But since you are giving me the name of Susanne right now, I will ask Benedikt, if he can give me her as a contact for more information.
Either way, thank you for your help! :)

Cheers
Best,
Tisho
P.S. I will check the videos! :)