Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool webapp for model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys. Lately i started creating an app on my free time i could use on my Model S. It started with something simple, like a news feed and a weather widget. I first posted it on the teslamotors forum and did get great responses so i have continuously been updating and optimizing. Now it have evolved into a pretty sleek and handy tool, and many owners are using it. The reason I'm posting here now is that in the next version release this forum is being represented as a feed. :) So you can keep yourself updated on the topics while in the car.
This release will be released in a couple of days, meanwhile if you would like to take a look at the current version, be my guest. It is of course free. And you only need to type http://teslapage.com on your tesla browser.

These are the main features:
1. Chargers near you. (api from openchargemap.com)
2. Notepad / todo list
3. News feed (International news)
4. Emergency phone numbers
5. Weather forecast
6. Photos near you. (Feed from panoramio, based on your location)
7. Analog clock.
8. Optimized for both screen sizes in the tesla. (half screen and full)
9. And a lot of under the hood stuff, for it to be a great user experience.

In the new version (2.0):
1. Layout redesigned and reordered some buttons.
2. Added teslamotorsclub.com feed
3. Night and day mode.
4. Country support for news. Now the news will be displayed for the country you choose. Supported countries: "US, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France and other countries where Teslamotors have been established.
5. And some other goodies.

Check it out in your tesla http://teslapage.com

As i always say, your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your attention! :)

Thanks guys! An altitude service is a great idea. Ill see what i can do in future updates. :) Btw. in the new version some stuff have been reordered, like the screensaver, notes, explore and the tesla contact information, has been moved to the header as icons in place of tabs.

Here's a screenshot of the new version:
v2preview_dark.jpg

It will be released in a day or two. Just some minor adjustments, some scroll enhancements, a little bug to squash and we are good to go. :)

In the new version you can override the country automatically selected by GPS coords. Now when you select US, you'll get F. On the other countries you'll get C. This system is also connected to the news feed for getting relevant news from the country selected.(Or automatically chosen by the GPS). Weather radar, and advanced forecast might be coming in later releases. :)

BTW. When this version is released you wont need to do anything to get it. Just refresh the page. And remember this app is free. There's no need to pay for webapps for your Tesla. :) If a payed app has a nice feature you would like to have. Just let me know, and ill see if i can work some magic! ;)

All timestamps on news page show :12 as minutes.

You're propably using date format string "m", which translates to month 12 :) try i instead (just a guess, that you're using php date() to generate them..)