Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just wanna say something important

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sorry if you think I sound corny or sentimental now, but I really do love you guys at teslamotorsclub. I think this is the first time I ever feel like "home" if you look at the discussions and all the topics. I like the feeling that all members are actually trying to adress issues and constantly trying to improve this and that, not only with the Roadster but bigger topics like energy and politics.

You guys are the best, and together we'll change the autoindustry forever :)

Truly yours /

Nick

TMC reminds me a lot of Priuschat.com when it was in it's early days. PC has grown a lot and has lost a bit of the intimacy that TMC has right now, but the common theme and enthusiasm of those on the cutting edge, spending their money on the future, not just a car, but a belief, really can bring people together.

Much like Tesla is now, the Prius was pretty much a niche vehicle 6 years ago with only an enthusiastic few of us in the online world or in the real world. Of course Prius has the backing of the top selling automaker in the world (it wasn't at the time the 2G Prius came out), but I have the same hope and sense that Tesla could be on it's way to great things...and it will be the people on this site (as well as other sites) that will lead that charge.