Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting ICE'd in Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ward Centers new parking @ 3pm 12/28....

After I pulled out of the other charge, a Honda minivan pulled right in....

Crazy black Friday shoppers.

But I did want to mention, thanks to electric vehicles - parking was EASY.

20141128_151353.jpg
20141128_151407.jpg

Ward Centers new parking @ 3pm 12/28....

After I pulled out of the other charge, a Honda minivan pulled right in....

Crazy black Friday shoppers.

But I did want to mention, thanks to electric vehicles - parking was EASY.

happened to me a while back at that charger. I blocked the ICE in and started to charge anyway. when the lady got back (and I had given her sufficient time to contemplate her situation) she kept apologizing saying she was "so sorry but there weren't any other spaces available for her to park"

let ward security know and they will give the ICE a ticket. It might not mean much but it is something.

Reading on TM I found a thread that someone was again complaining about ICEing. Amped Realtor posted a reply that may help with the problems here. In case you didn't already see this, take a look at this:

Solution: Report them at www.zapatag.com. Shame them publicly. Write their tag number in the blank. Then attach this note to their windshield (click the image to download printable PDF file):
Notice of Violation

Reading on TM I found a thread that someone was again complaining about ICEing. Amped Realtor posted a reply that may help with the problems here. In case you didn't already see this, take a look at this:

Solution: Report them at www.zapatag.com. Shame them publicly. Write their tag number in the blank. Then attach this note to their windshield (click the image to download printable PDF file):
Notice of Violation

Discussion on that in the main TMC forum here ---> I-created-a-document-to-leave-on-ICEd-cars

Large majority of those who commented find it too harsh. I do too but everyone is entitled to her/his own view.

Discussion on that in the main TMC forum here ---> I-created-a-document-to-leave-on-ICEd-cars

Large majority of those who commented find it too harsh. I do too but everyone is entitled to her/his own view.

We aren't frustrated enough yet, but all this disrespect, abuse and ignorance. I wonder how long its going to be before this "too harsh" is going to become standard. Sometimes to get the attention of those that are not paying sufficient attention to what's going on around them or what they are doing, it takes something harsh to get them to wake up.

It almost looks like he did that on purpose. There's a lot of people out there who actively hate on electric vehicles, and Tesla's in particular. Really confuses me as to why though.
Unfortunately, "haters will be haters". Being a newb with the MS, hadnt really thought about experiencing this situation but inevitable.
I would think that supercharger spaces are owned or leased by Tesla, effectively making them private property? Too bad that signs and enforcement for "non EV vehicles are subject to towing or fine" could not be put in place similar to handicapped parking warning signs.