Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Bake Sale? 3 months until delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Three months until my 85D delivery.. starting to plan ahead. Usual stuff, the charging station, thinking about solar panels, wondering how many brownies we have to sell to cover the downpayment..

Anyone else scouring the attic for junk to sell to make room in the piggy bank for the new car? And on this subject, does anybody want to buy a like-new condition kidney? One owner, all highway miles.

Alright - I've got magazine subscriptions and wrapping paper for sale, all proceeds go towards the Tesla Financial Assistance eco5280 Fund for Driving Excellence, or NAMBLA.

For the price of a cup of coffee you can help one family realize their dream of driving a premium luxury vehicle.

Started with a 60D with nothing but Tech. Ended up with an 85D with tech, obeche matte, and cold weather.

I'm going into panic mode that the X will be released within a few months and I'll seriously regret this decision. Cold feet approaching absolute Kelvin :p Of course, if I don't get the S it will be another year and I'll regret not having the Tesla that whole time. I have a solution - someone else buy this car, let me drive it until my X comes, and I'll let you hang out with my kids a few times a month; they're very cute. Totally worth it.