Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

On Thanksgiving, I am thankful for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have had our model S since December 2012. We put down our deposit in the summer of 2011. It has been much more than a car for me:
We attended the factory party in October 2011.
We went through the agony of the long wait not knowing what the options were or the pricing.
I attended the supercharger reveal fall 2012.
Last summer we went to TMC Connect.
Two months ago I went to the D and something else reveal.
We have made 5 supercharger trips to northern California.
We made a 2000 mile trip to Moab Utah and back last spring.
I have learned a tremendous amount about alternate/renewable energy and transportation.
I have gleaned every bit of information that I can absorb on electric cars.
Along the way I have met many of you at social events and hanging out at superchargers.
Tesla people tend to be a pretty interesting group.

On top of this, every day I get to drive the most amazing car.
I try not to put too much emphasis on material things, Tesla is the exception.
Thank you Tesla for this amazing journey!

Nice! Here's mine:

i'm thankful first for my happy and healthy family, whom have been so gracious with me and the various ways I might connect our casual family conversations to interesting talk points about Tesla and my excitement for our new car.

I'm thankful to be able to purchase this car and to share the experience with my family and friends.

Thankful to support an American manufacturer pushing the boundaries of industry technology and design. I have not purchased an American vehicle since my very first vehicle many years ago and it feels great to support our local community and American innovation.

Finally, I'm grateful for the community of professionals and enthusiasts surrounding the Tesla brand and ownership experience. I've enjoyed great experiences with everyone working with Tesla and appreciate the liveliness of the forum.