Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Occasionally I find the calendar app useful in reminding me of my day's obligations, but have not figured out how to keep it conveniently updated. Ideally it would stay updated without my having to do anything, but that does not seem to be the case. If opening the Tesla app is the only way, then I might as well just open my calendar on the phone (same number of steps). Even keeping the App alive in the background (iPhone) doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something (P.S. I have set all the settings per the Tesla app)?

Last edited:
iPhone settings look like this?
IMG_0034.jpg

Turn off the setting that allows the Tesla app to access the calendar, then close the app itself. Go back to the settings and re-enable access, then re-open the Tesla app.. That should do it. If not, close everything as above, then "forget" the Bluetooth pairing. Repair the phone, then complete the last two enabling steps. Good luck. Now if we could only get the in-car app to pick up todo lists as well.