Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Black p85 loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
71.9k is low. There is either something wrong with this car or its fraud.

Just got this email:

Hi Doug,

I wanted to let you know that the 2013 Tesla Model S Performance is still available. I recently divorced and moved to Canada and the car is here, too. Sorry for the confusion with the location, I advertised my vehicle nation-wide because it is still titled in the United States so there will be no import taxes or additional fees to pay. I own it free and clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It wasn't involved in any accident and it is a non-smoker.
The asking price is $71,900. I had a buyer offering $73,000 and I've lost about 10 days waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a cash deal so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing this will not work.
Because of the amount involved and the distance, I want to use a dealership for closing this deal. If you are not aware of how they work you should know that they will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before I get the money. You will have 3 to 5 days allowed for inspection, to decide whether you want to keep it or not before they release the funds to me.

I look forward hearing from you.

Diane
360-450-0297