Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth with Android 5.0 LRX21O

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having Bluetooth connect issues with this version of Lollipop?

I keep getting flash notifications that disappear and pair requests that don't complete with the car. When I can select "pair" on the phone and my phone appears on the Model S screen, it won't connect.

I don't seem to have an issue with LRX21M (I think that was the prerelease version).

Nexus 5

Anyone having Bluetooth connect issues with this version of Lollipop?

I keep getting flash notifications that disappear and pair requests that don't complete with the car. When I can select "pair" on the phone and my phone appears on the Model S screen, it won't connect.

I don't seem to have an issue with LRX21M (I think that was the prerelease version).

Nexus 5

I actually had that issue on my N5 on 4.4.4, prior to the 5.0 upgrade. Could not pair the phone period.

Did a full reboot on the center screen and it worked fine. (hold both control buttons down).

I did the reboot as well, but that didn't work. I realized that I had an older version of my Nexus 5 in there that was running a LRX21M ROM. After deleting the old profile, I got it to connect perfectly with mine (LRX21O xTraSmooth 2.4). Possible there was some conflict with the versions.