Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brattleboro, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(LMB spouse)

I have it on good authority that construction has started on a Supercharger in Brattleboro, Vermont. The address is: Price Chopper Plaza, 499 Canal St. Could someone local investigate and post photos so BlueShift can add this to supercharge.info? Thanks.

New England is certainly looking better.
Brattleboro to Stowe is roughly 140 miles or to Burlington about 160 miles which is fairly close to desired SC spacing.
Now we just need the other SC's in the Burlington area which are shown on Tesla's super charger map for 2014 to be installed.

As of today listed as under construction
http://supercharge.info/

Brattleboro.PNG

Last edited:
I have a friend who lives near Stratton. I'll ask him to get pictures the next time he's in Brattleboro.

EDIT - I emailed my friend; he had just gotten back from Thanksgiving food shopping there. The only construction he saw was relating to the I91 West River bridge project and the staging area on the other side of 91 from Price Chopper.

I sent him a link to the Auburn photos and explained what he would be looking for. If I hear anything further, I'll let everyone know.

Last edited:
I sent him a link to the Auburn photos and explained what he would be looking for. If I hear anything further, I'll let everyone know.
To follow up on this, here's what I just got from him:
well, the plot thickens.

Yes, it seems [his wife] did see something of this nature today, or at least part of it. Near the bank parking lot (which is directly in front of Price chopper) she saw what she thinks is a new fenced in area just as that photo depicts. Now it was snowing hard, and there were cars EVERYWHERE as people shopped for the T-day events, so it would have been hard to see much more. We shop there often and will keep an eye out. If I see something, I will send you photos!
I'll post photos as they come in...

Ok. Took a ride this morning. Things are farther along than I expected. Although covered in snow, it appears all 8 chargers are installed and conduits have been run. The covers and charging units are on site but not yet installed but you can see where they will be placed.

As for amenities, it is a bit sparse with a Price Choppers store, a Brueggers Bagel and a Chinese restaurant among a rent a center and other low end shopping.

Cell service is very spotty as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417275485.387303.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417275514.856276.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417275534.841359.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417275571.644440.jpg