Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Cyclone Wheels and Tires No Reserve auction - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Cyclone Wheels and Tires No Reserve auction

Check out my auction on EBAY

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321611897757?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Just purchased this beautiful Red P85 but don't like the 21" Wheels. I will be putting the stock 19s on it next week and would like to find a home for these. I have tried to be clear on the condition. There is a little rash on each of the wheels, I have been told they can be easily cleaned up and repaired to look much better if not new. From a distance it is not noticeable and for me they are fine. The car has just under 17k miles, and I was told the tires were all replaced at around 9k. As you can see the tread is probably about 50% worn. The ride is firm and smooth. From what I can tell and feel the car is in alignment and balanced. I will not be including the TPMS as I am using them on my new set. Please feel free to ask questions, they will be available after Dec 6th and want to move them out ASAP so lets get them gone.

See my comment below. If you act fast you can either purchase them before refurbish, or negotiate a price including the refurbish. I will relist them with pictures once done in about 1 week. THanks

List Date: 11/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" Cyclone Wheels and Tires No Reserve auction
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

hpNhdUZQB6yx.jpg
MRQQs06HZTD7.jpg
Bn1FyPk6upqW.jpg
W8QWTAEGhQpe.jpg
Vt34aaFRJkSf.jpg
1Wp8s2FfEKrX.jpg
2D0em2gRyUy4.jpg
ZtjkPGGBrY8p.jpg

Last edited:
I am having the wheels completely refurbished to factory new setting by a company in Miami that does it for TESLA. The cost to me will be $550. So if you want to act fast and make an offer we can split the cost or when they come back I will take pictures and repost at a higher price.