Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Design Collection available in online store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The had some of these items in the newly-opened Cleveland gallery today, and they said they were one of the first galleries to get them. They had the Moab weekender bag and the larger tote. They were nice-looking, though ridiculously overpriced IMO.

Aren't Moab products all manufactured from recycled products?...at least they're trying, albeit maybe at an unrealistic price point...

The had some of these items in the newly-opened Cleveland gallery today, and they said they were one of the first galleries to get them. They had the Moab weekender bag and the larger tote. They were nice-looking, though ridiculously overpriced IMO.

Aren't Moab products all manufactured from recycled products?...at least they're trying, albeit maybe at an unrealistic price point...

I think this one bag is named Moab after the Moab Supercharger site, as are all of the products in this line. These products are all fine leather, so in a sense that they are reusing an animal's perfectly good and now repurposed hide, I suppose you could say it is a recycled product.

I think this one bag is named Moab after the Moab Supercharger site, as are all of the products in this line. These products are all fine leather, so in a sense that they are reusing an animal's perfectly good and now repurposed hide, I suppose you could say it is a recycled product.

These products are made from used Tesla seat leather.....not sure how "fine" the leather is.