Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

scratch on spoiler, fix?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how can one go about fixing very light scratches on the stock MS CF spoiler? since its a matte finish polishing doesnt seem to be an option and i cant find any results on TMC or google regarding this. even just minimizing it so its not a white looking scratch would be a huge improvement. Thanks.

how can one go about fixing very light scratches on the stock MS CF spoiler? since its a matte finish polishing doesnt seem to be an option and i cant find any results on TMC or google regarding this. even just minimizing it so its not a white looking scratch would be a huge improvement. Thanks.

yeah I have the original glossy CF version that shipped with the very first batch of cars and mine has a nic in it from hitting my garage door once. mine looks like the CF is damaged underneath the gloss coating. no idea how to fix it since polishing would do nothing if the dmg is internal to the CF.

yeah I have the original glossy CF version that shipped with the very first batch of cars and mine has a nic in it from hitting my garage door once. mine looks like the CF is damaged underneath the gloss coating. no idea how to fix it since polishing would do nothing if the dmg is internal to the CF.

My glossy CF version developed three or four cracks - there was never any impact. SC replaced it with the matte version.

Can you post a photo. Depending on how severe it is, it'll need to be repainted or you might be able to get away with matte clear bra on it from XPEL or Suntek