Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

breser

AutoPilot Nostradamus
Aug 28, 2014
North Bend, WA
This is a replacement thread for the old Q1 2014 thread (that ended up being used for all of 2014).

The actual orders and deliveries are tracked on this Google Spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet is open to editing by everyone, so feel free to edit and update your own order details. If you're not comfortable editing the sheet yourself you can of course post your order details here and someone will do it for you. Please refrain from altering other peoples orders unless they've posted here about a change and didn't update it. If you do update the spreadsheet based on posts please post that you've done so that it's easier to keep the thread and the spreadsheet in sync.

The ultimate goal here is to gather all the order/deliveries in process that we can in one place so everyone can see trends. This was happening pretty well on the old thread until late 2014 when orders bleeding into 2015 made that thread not make as much sense. Plus a separate P85D tracking thread popped up. It is my intention to update the spreadsheet to be useful to a variety of groups. The P85D and 85D orders probably want to be able to see views of just those orders. I hope to have the P85D tracking data imported into this spreadsheet soon.

Input and help in maintaining or improving the spreadsheet are welcome. Thanks to the past maintainers of the spreadsheet from the old thread (KaJu74, MidlifeCrisis, and Alain13 [appologies if I missed anyone]).

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this, breser. Would it make sense to edit the thread title to include "2015", to make it less ambiguous? I guess that requires a moderator intervention.

Actually I didn't put a date in the title on purpose. The spreadsheet has 2014 orders in it as well. I did reorganize the tabs so that the newest tab is the one that opens since I presume most people are going to be looking at the newest stuff.

I need to switch out to a new Google Spreadsheet because this sheet is still running under the old system that doesn't have a feature I want to use. So I'll be protecting the current sheet. Moving the data and then posting a new open sheet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

New link is in the OP. That spreadsheet is editable again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks again for putting this together.

FYI, my entry was showing up twice in your new Q4 sheet as I had an entry in Andrew's P85D spreadsheet and one in the old Q1 tracking.
I've gone ahead and deleted the duplicate, but since I can't sort the sheet, a gap will remain where my second entry was until it is sorted again.

I am confused.
The old sheet had over a hundred entries.
This one has 29.
What am I missing?

You're only looking at the 2015 Q1 tab (see the bottom). The orders are split by quarters they're expected to be delivered in.

I considered combining them into one tab but over time options change and as it is we have to keep the option settings for a while to let the order queue flush. But I don't want to be carrying a "Parking Sensors" column (which you'll notice 2015 Q1 has removed since all the cars have them now).

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, my entry was showing up twice in your new Q4 sheet as I had an entry in Andrew's P85D spreadsheet and one in the old Q1 tracking.
I've gone ahead and deleted the duplicate, but since I can't sort the sheet, a gap will remain where my second entry was until it is sorted again.

Oops, fixed this. I thought I'd found all the dupes but guess I missed you for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

How come the new order delivery estimate slipped to March 2015 from December/late december - applies to 60, 85, 85D (was Feb 2015 anyways).

The obvious answer is that they've received orders to keep them busy until March. From what I've been hearing 85D orders are slipping (February become Late February, Late February becoming March). It seems that Tesla is back to prioritizing P orders in order to keep their margins up. I think they stopped doing that in Q3 because their production was down and they needed to deliver any car they could as quickly as possible in order to hit their numbers. But it's clearly back now. Note that they also said in the Q3 earnings call that margin would go back up in Q4.

Jim Wilson, If you could go ahead and fill in the details of your order that'd be great. I moved it to the 2014 Q4 sheet since it looks like your P85D will be delivered in 2014. Also you may want to put your data in the P85D sheet on the other thread.