Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This is a replacement thread for the old Q1 2014 thread (that ended up being used for all of 2014).

The actual orders and deliveries are tracked on this Google Spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet is open to editing by everyone, so feel free to edit and update your own order details. If you're not comfortable editing the sheet yourself you can of course post your order details here and someone will do it for you. Please refrain from altering other peoples orders unless they've posted here about a change and didn't update it. If you do update the spreadsheet based on posts please post that you've done so that it's easier to keep the thread and the spreadsheet in sync.

The ultimate goal here is to gather all the order/deliveries in process that we can in one place so everyone can see trends. This was happening pretty well on the old thread until late 2014 when orders bleeding into 2015 made that thread not make as much sense. Plus a separate P85D tracking thread popped up. It is my intention to update the spreadsheet to be useful to a variety of groups. The P85D and 85D orders probably want to be able to see views of just those orders. I hope to have the P85D tracking data imported into this spreadsheet soon.

Input and help in maintaining or improving the spreadsheet are welcome. Thanks to the past maintainers of the spreadsheet from the old thread (KaJu74, MidlifeCrisis, and Alain13 [appologies if I missed anyone]).
    Last edited by breser; 2014-11-22 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Updated Spreadsheet Link to New Google Spreadsheet
    85D | Grey Leather Seats | Black Headliner | Piano Black | Pano Roof | Tech Package (Autopilot) | Smart Air | Dual Chargers | Confirmed: 11/6/14
    VIN P56107 traded on 11/20/14

Sig S#118; R#770 (ret.) stevezzzz's Avatar
    Thanks for starting this, breser. Would it make sense to edit the thread title to include "2015", to make it less ambiguous? I guess that requires a moderator intervention.
    PLEASE NOTE: These musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by stevezzzz View Post
    Thanks for starting this, breser. Would it make sense to edit the thread title to include "2015", to make it less ambiguous? I guess that requires a moderator intervention.
    Actually I didn't put a date in the title on purpose. The spreadsheet has 2014 orders in it as well. I did reorganize the tabs so that the newest tab is the one that opens since I presume most people are going to be looking at the newest stuff.
    85D | Grey Leather Seats | Black Headliner | Piano Black | Pano Roof | Tech Package (Autopilot) | Smart Air | Dual Chargers | Confirmed: 11/6/14

I need to switch out to a new Google Spreadsheet because this sheet is still running under the old system that doesn't have a feature I want to use. So I'll be protecting the current sheet. Moving the data and then posting a new open sheet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

New link is in the OP. That spreadsheet is editable again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

updated, as my car just started build this afternoon.
    S85 | Multi-Coat Red | 19" Standard Wheels | Panoramic Roof | Black Nappa Leather | Carbon Fiber | Tech w/AutoPilot | Air Suspension | Subzero Weather Package | Ordered: 8/22/14 | Expected Delivery: Dec 8th

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyducati View Post
    updated, as my car just started build this afternoon.
    So you should get it before December 17th? Great!

Quote Originally Posted by dweeks View Post
    So you should get it before December 17th? Great!
    i sure hope so!
    S85 | Multi-Coat Red | 19" Standard Wheels | Panoramic Roof | Black Nappa Leather | Carbon Fiber | Tech w/AutoPilot | Air Suspension | Subzero Weather Package | Ordered: 8/22/14 | Expected Delivery: Dec 8th

What is the "Security Package" in the spreadsheet? Is that an overseas only option package?
    2013 Model S P85+ (VIN 13226)
    2014 Model S P85D (VIN 64272)

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA_Mike View Post
    What is the "Security Package" in the spreadsheet? Is that an overseas only option package?
    euro option

Thread Information