Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car and Driver 10 Best 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody notice that the BMW 3-series is missing? So much for that 23-year streak!

The M235i is on there-- because the 2 series is really what the 3-series should have been, before the 3 series turned into a bloated version of its former self.

*edit* - my current car is an e90 3-series... a 335d. It's a truly great machine, and I promised myself I'd only trade it in for something even better when it was time. My Model S arrives on the 30th. :cool:

my current car is an e90 3-series... a 335d. It's a truly great machine, and I promised myself I'd only trade it in for something even better when it was time. My Model S arrives on the 30th. :cool:

I'm trading in my 335d also!

My last car was a 2011 335d. I miss that car everyday. Driving a Volt now waiting for Model 3. I honestly think it was the diesel that pushed me towards electric. I really got used to the torque and efficiency. I could only go up from that monster.

Not to turn this into a 335d hijack, but my lease is up on my M-Sport 335d and I have extended the lease a few months in hopes something better, would come along. If BMW had a 335d or a 3 series eDrive, I would easily continue my 15 year BMW lease history. But... they don't have anything that competes with a Model=S. We bought an i3 which fits the bill as our commuter. But for the first time, for me at least, the 3 series didn't do it for me. It is interesting that it didn't make the list. I agree, but mostly in dissapointment. The current 3 series is bigger and not as exciting as my diesel. Maybe I just test drove a Model -S!!!!

and thus, I'm disappointed by anything but a Model - S. But as I wait for my Model - S to happen, my 335d is the best BMW I have owned after 20 years of BMW driving.

back to Tesla.....