Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D....a design icon.....like iPhone3GS 64GB...??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe not a valid comparison.

We have now deep consideration over ordering a 85D/P85D for delivery next summer.

BUT.....plug in hybrids like Passat GTE wagon make sence. AND....Toyotas launch of first mass market hydrogen sedan also makes a statement.

The well rounded classic design of MS and usable everyday range is all the same something my family will enjoy for the years to come....

Time will show.

Regards from South Norway

JIT

"Just In Time"

I'm not exactly sure what makes something a design icon, but it's hard to imagine the iPhone 3GS would qualify. Perhaps the original iPhone because it was, well, original. But the 3G/3GS were not very durable, in my experience, and I think that should disqualify them. The iPhone 4/4S design is still my favorite.

Oh, wait, I guess this topic is really about the Model S. :)

I think it depends on what makes sense to you personally JIT...to me, a plugin hybrid and a FC vehicle are just vehicles pretending to be green...so, meh...

Maybe not a valid comparison.

We have now deep consideration over ordering a 85D/P85D for delivery next summer.

BUT.....plug in hybrids like Passat GTE wagon make sence. AND....Toyotas launch of first mass market hydrogen sedan also makes a statement.

The well rounded classic design of MS and usable everyday range is all the same something my family will enjoy for the years to come....

Time will show.

Regards from South Norway

JIT

"Just In Time"