Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Serious Trouble with Horn Honk!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am sure that everybody that owns a MS has had occasion to honk the horn from your smartphone app. Sometimes to scare gawkers or set up a one honk for "yes" and two honks for "no" to demonstrate your "SmartCar" to the gullible.......... like Audi drivers.:smile:

From experience I would recommend , however, that you control the urge to honk the horn remotely when your wife/husband is in the garage or getting into the car........... unless you want kale as the main course for breakfast and dinner for a week! :mad:

I love my wife ....... but hate kale in oatmeal,kalekabobs,kale chili and worst of all kale sandwiches smothered in onions.:scared:

Be careful with the remote horn honking...:rolleyes:

From experience I would recommend , however, that you control the urge to honk the horn remotely when your wife/husband is in the garage or getting into the car........... unless you want kale as the main course for breakfast and dinner for a week! :mad:

I love my wife ....... but hate kale in oatmeal,kalekabobs,kale chili and worst of all kale sandwiches smothered in onions.:scared:

Be careful with the remote horn honking...:rolleyes:

Kale is for decorating other vegatables....... It should not be eaten!! :mad:

I usually like to think that people on this forum are above average intelligence...and perhaps you are, but you did NOT think that decision through to completion before hitting "honk"! That, or you haven't been married long enough to learn better...
I think you best be buying some flowers...or maybe a Model X...for the wife.

I usually like to think that people on this forum are above average intelligence...and perhaps you are, but you did NOT think that decision through to completion before hitting "honk"! That, or you haven't been married long enough to learn better...
I think you best be buying some flowers...or maybe a Model X...for the wife.

Haha, logic doesn't always win though. The may have been too strong in this case...

kale.jpg
Just for you!