Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Price! Signature P85 for sale in Canada - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Price! Signature P85 for sale in Canada

I am selling my Signature red over white leather P85 as my P85D will be here in about a month. 43,000 kms (27,000 miles) carbon fibre trim and all options except for 3rd seat. Window tint, extra set of 19s with Pirelli snows, Tesla Accessories matching console. Please contact to discuss shipping options. NOTE: Tesla has confirmed they will honor the warranty and service it in the U.S.

List Date: 11/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: New Price! Signature P85 for sale in Canada
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

y0CxHaG3s6MD.jpg
Abk60XknbqFh.jpg
sKdg1QUzjf8E.jpg
M2wNPkD1h4Xw.jpg
ZFas6TujVvzF.jpg

Last edited:
80k are you interested?

It's a very hard call to make...signature red vs awd...80K$ vs 110K$ :)
I always liked that color and until the awd came out, it had been my plan to buy a used one!
Like many, I'm not so sure anymore. Sorry.

I'm still curious and it may help others.
When did you get your signature S or if you'd prefer
when does the warranty expires?
Any significant repairs during maintenance?

Last edited:
First of all I think this is a great deal if someone wants it at $70k. Don't believe there are any issues or unique items to the Canadian car that wouldn't work in the USA, the Superchargers are the same so the charging will be as well but I would check with Tesla. People buying should know there are some very minor challenges to bringing the car back to the USA. You will need to hire a customs agent to represent you and file the papers. The cost should be around $300. I recently purchased (last summer) a brand new Robalo Boat from Ontario dealer. (sounds crazy huh) The boat was manufactured in the US but once it went to Canada it now has to be re imported into the USA. I don't remember having to pay any duties however as the boat was made in the USA, so the customs broker was just about the whole cost. Don't know if that applies to used but think it should. If I didn't just purchase a used P85 last week, I would be all over this deal. Good Luck

I have a car on order, otherwise I'd be very tempted. Potential US buyers remember - please check to make sure the car can be imported, as the reverse is not possible (bringing a Tesla from the USA to Canada is not allowed, the car is on the 'banned' list')

Otherwise, with the good exchange rate right now, this is a no brainer

Good luck, Jgdixon