Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S has got me hooked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After one test drive and a bunch of reading, I find myself frequently thinking "If I was in a Tesla, I could . . ."

"warm the car before I go outside"
"not be stopping for gas - but then would I clean the windshield"
"it would really be nice not to have to press the brake"

and so on.

Driving my vehicle now seems so archaic. (And this from someone who frequently likes to use fountain pens and owns several old ones.)

Yes, including, fit a whole chest from Ikea in with room to spare, and next year, have your car basically drive itself. It takes a while to switch from the gasoline mindset to electric, I confess I haven't fully done it yet since I'm still on order and I would expect you'd need to drive it a while to get the real gestalt.

After one test drive and a bunch of reading, I find myself frequently thinking... Driving my vehicle now seems so archaic.

After a Tesla, every other car on the planet just seems so "last century"...because they are.

If a new ModelS is too pricey, buy a used one, with the release of the Dual Motor option there are a lot of used 85 and P85 cars on the market at good prices.

Just do it!