Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pearl White Model S Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone post "real" photos of pearl white Model S in the wild or in your garage/driveway?
I'd like to see some natural photos of the pearl white rather than the overly-processed glamour shots on tesla's website.

E6nGxZW.png

Gf225Rs.png

6hMMYkN.png

ApXWT2e.png

2gtLqOD.png

hlEYhio.png

JtLMBdw.png

vWozbiw.png

uppOC6g.png

rocketdallas' picture looks the most like the pearl. It usually takes a lower light environment, and very high resolution, to capture the "liquid" flowing beneath the multicoat pearl white finish. In most of the full-sun pictures, the overall white washes out the fine detail (gradation) that makes the pearl so deep and different.
Therefore it's easier to see in real life than in a picture. The times Pearlie May has really made us stop and gawk at the pearl finish, have been under moonlight or (more often) parking lot lights at night. "Wow... look at that"
In Facebook and online compressed pictures, pearl white tends to look... white.

Great photos fellas! Could you please post some interior shots, and comment on your color scheme and what you might change if you could get a free change? I'm considering the black textile seats, and wondering about headliner and dash choices.

It looks like a Smart car, just hanging out next to the Model S's parked there. I don't have any good interior shots yet, but have the tan leather with light textile ceiling and piano black trim. I really like the interior combination as I think the brightness offers a nice contrast and the piano black seems modern to me, like the overall direction of the car.

I usually picked all black interiors in the past with wood accenting, so it was a different choice for me this time. My car is a commuter for me and I think of it as a sporty luxury-oriented car; if I changed it in the future for another intended for more personal driving fun, I would probably do a performance model, tan leather, with black alcantara headliner. I've yet to see a bad color combination on our cars, anyhow! They're all so beautiful!