Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Checking in from Orlando, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone! Very excited to be part of thiscommunity, the minute I learned about the Model S, I knew it was my next. Icurrently drive a hybrid vehicle and I love it, it's much quieter, much moreefficient and I haven't had any mechanical issues with it. After going hybrid Isaid to myself that I would never go back to a regular motor, well, the Model Sis that next step and I'm currently looking for a used one, or perhaps willsplurge if the used market doesn't get more realistic.

Glad to be here and look forward to contributing!

Hello Everyone! Very excited to be part of thiscommunity, the minute I learned about the Model S, I knew it was my next. Icurrently drive a hybrid vehicle and I love it, it's much quieter, much moreefficient and I haven't had any mechanical issues with it. After going hybrid Isaid to myself that I would never go back to a regular motor, well, the Model Sis that next step and I'm currently looking for a used one, or perhaps willsplurge if the used market doesn't get more realistic.

Glad to be here and look forward to contributing!

Welcome to the forum.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry