Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Seal Stickers - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Door Seal Stickers

I am pleased to announce the addition of Door Seal Stickers to go along with the wheel stickers currently available. I always thought that the door seals could have a little "sprucing up", so I have added Door Seal Stickers. I have been trying out several different sizes, colors and materials, and now have them available in Multi-Coat Red and Silver. See the images for examples. One set includes both front driver and passenger door seals (2), and includes postage within the US. If interested, please PM for more details.

List Date: 11/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Door Seal Stickers
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

JdcqD0bsYRwS.JPG
QK5JzgrFybh5.JPG
SwQHaaj4RwmC.JPG
4CE1QzhdTYRz.JPG
en80jr6YuxAR.JPG
Vc16ArH7xefd.JPG
gaDsTyjfBtJq.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Door Seal Stickers

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Last edited:
So, I am not a car guy, but something about this car is slowly changing that. I ordered these and got them very quickly along with clear directions. The only thing I would add the the directions is that it's easier to peel the letters of the white paper if you bend the white paper as you pull on the clear plastic right where the letters meet the plastic. This really makes it easier to remove the letters. other than that installation was easy and they look sharp. Only regret is maybe not getting the red. But the silver looks good.

IMG_0658 (1280x853).jpg

So, I am not a car guy, but something about this car is slowly changing that. I ordered these and got them very quickly along with clear directions. The only thing I would add the the directions is that it's easier to peel the letters of the white paper if you bend the white paper as you pull on the clear plastic right where the letters meet the plastic. This really makes it easier to remove the letters. other than that installation was easy and they look sharp. Only regret is maybe not getting the red. But the silver looks good.

View attachment 64238

Thanks for the feedback - I will update the instructions to add what you suggested. The picture looks great. Thanks again.