Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We're on vacation and my husband keeps making fun of me...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're on vacation and my husband keeps making fun of me because I keep forgetting to lock the car. And several times I've gotten out of the car and left it running.

And on to of that I've nearly rear ended several cars, because I have no regen.

Vacation isn't nearly as much fun without my Tesla.

Can't wait to pump gas (heavy sarcasm)!

We're on vacation and my husband keeps making fun of me because I keep forgetting to lock the car. And several times I've gotten out of the car and left it running.

Yes, it's all so annoying. I've been doing a lot of traveling, driving rental cars at the far end of airline legs, plus my Sig S was in the shop for a month for body work (all better, thank you!). It was driving me crazy how archaic the driving experience is with an ICE. Especially that $%@%!! Jeep they gave us on Kauai...

lol... so true... :)

Yes, I am not looking forward to the holidays. We are visiting family in Indy and I may have to take the ICE if the Columbus supercharger isn't online. Or spend some time charging at the service center. It will be the longest I've driven an ICE (VA it IN) in about a year. I know I'll be making the same mistakes. We're all just wired differently now.

It's definitely been an adventure. Took me awhile to figure out how to surf channels on the radio and we've had the car for 3 days now and I still haven't figured out how to access the nav system.

To many buttons and symbols. I'll take the Tesla's touch screen any day.