Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Sill Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Door Sill Stickers

I am pleased to announce Door Sill Stickers. I always thought that the door seals could have a little "sprucing up", now have them available in Multi-Coat Red and Silver.
These stickers are for Model S years 2012, 2013 and 2014 with the black door sills.

They are NOT for the newest model with the aluminum door sills. See the images for examples.

One set includes both front driver and passenger door seals (2), and includes postage within the US.

In your Paypal order, please make sure you include the following:

1. What color door sill stickers you want:
-- Silver
-- Multi-coat (bright) red

2. Your current mailing address.

For orders outside of the US, there is an additional $3.00 for shipping.

Also available are wheel T stickers, rear TESLA stickers, and rear "S" sticker. If interested, please email [email protected] for more details.

List Date: 11/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Door Sill Stickers
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $17.50

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

7qsxrbGPzAes.JPG
U1D0fhNFhAbu.JPG
zq2BbacHwqxn.JPG
KXzxUWF8N7zu.JPG
KFxEYBNpZ47b.JPG
hU0zDuPUWbNs.JPG
wzAZ3smB2Xy2.JPG
r7e5JGuY5vQP.JPG

Last edited:
Roger--

These just adhere to the top of the sill, right? Any risk of scuffing off? Are they supplied on a backing for easy application/alignment?

BTW, I am an early adopter of your center cap T stickers--now on my S for well over a year and going strong (but note that I OptiCoated over them).

does this mean you have sold out?

No - I posted it to the car for sale column by accident. They are available - see here: Center Cap Tesla T

and here: Door Seal Stickers

- - - Updated - - -

Roger--

These just adhere to the top of the sill, right? Any risk of scuffing off? Are they supplied on a backing for easy application/alignment?

BTW, I am an early adopter of your center cap T stickers--now on my S for well over a year and going strong (but note that I OptiCoated over them).

Yes - they just adhere to the top of the sill. I have had mine on for a while trying them out before posting them, and they are doing fine. But - I would not suggest standing on top of them and doing the twist, but they seem to be standing up well under normal use. The supplier of the material I use gave me a suggestion on how to really stick them down which seems to be working well. They have a clear mask that takes care of all the spacing and application, and I go over everything in the instructions in detail, including placing a guide for fitting them. PM me if interested.