Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One day . . .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I had a chance to test drive a MS over the summer in DC and fell in love with this car. I'm driving a 2002 Olds Aleo now bought is brand new in 2001. One thing I love about my Alero is that is paid for. I'm a teacher in MD and I'm working on a plan to pay for a MS in the next 1.5-2 years. Until then I'll just hang out and enjoy listening to everyone else's experience and learning as much as possible about the car and the company.

Consider purchasing or leasing a "loaner" car, Tesla sells their inventory cars off at a decent discount but its still treated as a new car.

Yes, welcome.

Or, once Model D production ramps up and begins in full force, a lot of folks will probably be taking another step up and selling their slightly used S60, S85, P85 and maybe even a few P85+...
There will be some bargains in that mix also.

All of the 85s will have access to the Supercharger network, and probably quite a few of the 60s (as long as the optional Supercharging has been activated).

The original owner already has taken the Federal Income tax rebate, so it will not be available to you.
The loaner cars purchased from Tesla have not been titled, so they are eligible for the income tax rebate.