Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S 60 - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Model S 60

60 kWh, Black Solid paint, All Glass Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Textile Seats, Piano Black decor, Supercharger Enabled, Tech Package, Standard Suspension, Parking Sensors, Parcel Shelf, Black Brake Calipers.
16K miles.

List Date: 11/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Model S 60
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Hahaha, hilarious. Considering you can specify an identical new model today, with the new autopilot features and other upgrades, for $72,320 after the federal tax credit, plus any other state incentives, I'd say you have a snowball's chance in hell at that price.

What is wrong with these people? They are living in a time warp. If you want to sell your car, then do a little market research, compare with what a replacement would cost, then make a best guess at what someone would pay for a used one with miles on it. Don't just think "I want to get a new car, so someone please pay me price of my new car, plus a premium, for my used car WITH 16,000 miles on it", and a few scratches. Oh and I would like you to pay me for my sales tax too!:cool: