Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 P85 - Pano/Tech - SF Bay Area - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2012 P85 - Pano/Tech - SF Bay Area

I'm selling my 2012 P85. MUST GO! The car has *exactly 26,450 miles* on it and is in excellent condition.

It has the following options:

-85kWh Performance Package
-Silver Metallic Paint
-All Glass Panoramic Roof
-19" Cyclone Wheels
-Tech Package w/ Navigation
-Smart Air Suspension
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler
-Dual Chargers
-Supercharger Enabled
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
-Premium Interior Package w/ Extended Nappa Leather Trim & Ambient Lighting
-Black Performance Interior
-White Alcantara Headliner
-Lacewood Decor

The car comes with both keys, charging cable, and manual. Clean title; original owner.

Excellent cosmetic and operating condition. It comes with the balance of the 4 year/50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and the 8-year/unlimited mile battery and drive unit warranty.

List Date: 11/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 P85 - Pano/Tech - SF Bay Area
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

genr6aXZqg6S.JPG
s3aUaDEdgkyU.JPG
KqBWbkKcJZca.JPG
sJYCamfGYXwd.JPG
KcdrRgsJfmp2.JPG
cgGGndSZ13U1.JPG
sPDG2Y5V0muG.JPG
pPEh4DS0afpk.JPG
ZAZqjcHqsXbW.JPG
hHVWkMRE46wq.JPG
CR2vtxj1rh5a.JPG
JvuBuW8cw2Hj.JPG
sa1KkHvAu2WX.JPG

Still available.

Financing may be tough to secure - be prepared to be asked by the bank to put down a meaningful deposit (there have been multiple buyers who have been tripped up at this stage). If you have cash and you're ready to buy, I'm negotiable.

Still available.

Financing may be tough to secure - be prepared to be asked by the bank to put down a meaningful deposit (there have been multiple buyers who have been tripped up at this stage). If you have cash and you're ready to buy, I'm negotiable.
i am interested, but what do you think would be a "meaningful deposit" i am curious what the offers were of the multuple buyers who were turned down?