Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-sponsored Supercharger Rally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cinergi

Sep 17, 2010
MA
I'm going!

11-13-2014 10-49-57 AM.png

I sent an email over the weekend to Watertown and I got a reply this morning and was told it's an event organized by the Natick location and I was put in contact with the Store Manager Vasili, who then sent me an email with the invitation link.

Here is a link to the event and I'm sure it's open to everyone willing to participate as there are share buttons for all major social medias out there:

Rally to The Sagamore Beach Supercharger | Events | Tesla Motors

See you guys on Wednesday :)

I'm in.
And, for those who wish, after we arrive in Sagamore, I am certainly heading up the shore road to a seaside favorite for a bowl of chowder and a stuffed Quahog.
Woof, EdA, Bhuwan, etc - work can wait. Chances are Aaron will make it and you won't?
If anyone wants to co-pilot with me from Natick, would love to have you.
Gonna be a beauty of a day.

One, thanks for the pictures. Two, it was great meeting everyone. Three, thanks (if they are reading this) to the Tesla team for organizing this rally, the coffee/treats in the morning, lunch at Panera and well needed hot coffee at Sagamore.

I still say that there were enough of us at E. Greenwich. We could have lifted that Lexus up and put it in the woods......:)