Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MUST SELL SOON! 2014 Model S P85+ Fully Loaded And Then Some! - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MUST SELL SOON! 2014 Model S P85+ Fully Loaded And Then Some!

I recently purchased a Telsa Model S P85+, but have decided to upgrade to a P85D, so I'm selling my practically new Tesla, which you can have at quite a discount (and you don't have to wait 3 months to get it!)

Here are some highlights of the vehicle:

-This is a performance plus ("P85+") version of the Model S. ----Tesla no longer produces this version of the Model S, or any RWD-only performance models.
-0-60 in 4 seconds!!! Tesla doesn't produce cars with this spec anymore, only 1 sec slower or faster
-Purchased in full on 9/8/14
-Less than 4,500 miles as of 11/12/14
-Still has new car smell!
-Mint condition
-CA Carpool Stickers
-Title in hand as car was fully paid for

What is Performance Plus?

Performance Plus takes one of the world's best sedans into supercar handling territory, while also improving ride quality and range. After hundreds of iterations affecting every detail of the suspension, our vehicle dynamics team was able to achieve the rare outcome of simultaneously improving performance, comfort and efficiency. In addition to upgraded dampers, bushings, stabilizer bars and tires (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2), the rear tires are 20 mm wider and staggered for improved acceleration on low grip surfaces.

Here are the specs and original pricing:
o Model S $69,900.00
o 85 kWh Performance $23,500.00
o Performance Plus Package $6,500.00
o White Solid Paint
o All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500.00
o 21" Grey Turbine Wheels $4,500.00
o Black Performance Leather Seats $2,500.00
o Carbon Fiber D?cor $800.00
o Matching Yacht Floor $650.00
o Carbon Fiber Spoiler
o Dual Chargers $1,500.00
o Supercharger Enabled -
o Tech Package $3,750.00
o Smart Suspension $2,250.00
o Parking Sensors $500.00
o Fog Lamps $500.00
o Ultra High Fidelity Sound System $2,500.00
o Extended Nappa Leather Trim $2,500.00
o Alcantara Headliner (White)
o Alcantara Upper Dashboard Trim
o Rear Facing Seats $2,500.00
o Premium Interior Lighting $1,000.00
o Subzero Weather Package $750.00
o Brake Calipers -- Red
o Parcel Shelf

TOTAL MSRP, INCLUDING CA TAXES - $142,066

Additional Features purchased aftermarket, all of which are very popular among Tesla owners:
o Alloy Gators installed for rim protection
o Opti-Coat Pro applied to exterior
o Opti-Guard applied to interior for ease of removing spills inside the car
o Prestige Spectra Photosync installed on ALL WINDOWS INCLUDING PANO ROOF!
o Total cost, installed, of the above 4 items was $3500
? AND 8 YEARS PREPAID SERVICE PLAN THAT CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU! (A $3,800 value)
? So total value if everything was brand new = $149,466.

The car can be yours for $129,000 all inclusive (NO TAXES).

For purposes of comparison, in California, a similar new P85D, after adding 8 years of Tesla service and the same aftermarket features, would cost approximately $145,500 in total (AFTER CA/Federal rebates).

Vehicle also has 4-year warranty period, and an additional 4 years can be purchased through Tesla.

Buyer responsible for shipping.

List Date: 11/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MUST SELL SOON! 2014 Model S P85+ Fully Loaded And Then Some!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

HFXh6vkNXHBV.JPG
aV047ubgpHQT.JPG
5Q2JrYAek7Ew.JPG
wHjGrNupfCPa.JPG
c78ychjAMuzW.JPG
YbBjsSXTfKrh.JPG
0ckFwFNN4yzM.JPG
Yfw2gAhZ3tM3.JPG
3A3FjNCZgB7P.JPG
2tyqsCFjJyMB.JPG

I could buy a P85D fully tricked out for $118,000 after federal and state rebates. Plus tax of course....but if I bought this car no rebates and I still have to pay tax. So he is upgrading yet wants the buyer to pay more than they would for the car he is upgrading to? Gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention I hate the red piping on these seats. Who the hell at Tesla thought that was an enhancement? Bleech.

Bumping for a the following reasons:

1. I've lowered the asking price
  2. In response to some of the comments, I'd just like to point out that a P85D with all options (BUT with the cheapest paint option, piano black Decor (cheapest), no wall connector, no extra tires) is $124,670 AFTER rebates BEFORE tax. CF interior + one of the most expensive pain options adds a couple thousand more. In other words, the math noted above is simply not correct, at least the way I would define a fully loaded vehicle (simply select every option besides what I just mentioned). (Not to mention you don't need to pay me any tax on this transaction, another misleading comment I do not quite understand).
  3. Just to justify the current pricing a little bit - I have a trade-in offer from Tesla on the table. Tesla is now offering 2%/month +$1/mile discounts on inventory cars lacking auto-pilot features, similar to mine. This asking price, given all the extras, and taking rebates into account, is still several thousand LESS than what one would pay through Tesla. So the asking price is ABOVE what Tesla is offering (obviously), but still LESS than what one would pay Tesla for a similar car. Thus, I feel the price listed is fair.

Here's the problem:
Just priced one at Tesla.
It's a D with of course AWD and Autopilot.
I added a Pano Roof and Tech and the Premium Interior.
It is not as well optioned as yours. But it has much of what an average buyer wants.
It came to $118, 420. In my State after tax incentives $105, 920. After Taxes, $113,065.
That's the comparison shopping that you may have to deal with.
Your car is fabulous, no doubts. And if you find the individual who wants it equipped like yours and puts a value on immediacy, then you will have a sale.

Bumping for a the following reasons:

1. I've lowered the asking price
  2. In response to some of the comments, I'd just like to point out that a P85D with all options (BUT with the cheapest paint option, piano black Decor (cheapest), no wall connector, no extra tires) is $124,670 AFTER rebates BEFORE tax. CF interior + one of the most expensive pain options adds a couple thousand more. In other words, the math noted above is simply not correct, at least the way I would define a fully loaded vehicle (simply select every option besides what I just mentioned). (Not to mention you don't need to pay me any tax on this transaction, another misleading comment I do not quite understand).
  3. Just to justify the current pricing a little bit - I have a trade-in offer from Tesla on the table. Tesla is now offering 2%/month +$1/mile discounts on inventory cars lacking auto-pilot features, similar to mine. This asking price, given all the extras, and taking rebates into account, is still several thousand LESS than what one would pay through Tesla. So the asking price is ABOVE what Tesla is offering (obviously), but still LESS than what one would pay Tesla for a similar car. Thus, I feel the price listed is fair.
If I were to purchase your vehicle, I will have to pay a tax.
California charges sales tax even for private party purchases

I'm pricing a P85D with the following options: Silver paint, Pano roof, grey leather next generation seats, 21" wheels, Tech package, Premium Interior package and High Fidelity Sound. That is a well optioned P85D. The price after rebates is $118,170. You yourself are in California, so you should know that tax is going to be paid. Whether it's paid to you or the state is irrelevant. Your car plus tax is $6830 more, plus the tax on that extra $6830 which comes to $7444 more. It's used, has options I don't want, and is missing the most important option of all....autopilot features.

Because it's a free country....and if somebody is being stupidly arrogant about the price of their car....like you.....I have the right to point it out.

Instead of saying "stupidly arrogant about the price of their car" you should have said "overpricing their car, in my opinion" -- it makes the same point without condescending personal attacks, which makes you look better. It also keeps you out the snippy thread, which is where this thread is likely going, deservingly so.

That is a price decrease? what was the first price. Looks like your car msrp was 128k by the options it had and California has a 10k incentive w/ state and federal.

I must be missing something. Any buyer has to pay tax to register it as well.

Prob be better to trade it.

1. Buy MS on eBay at real market price.
2. Sell on TMC at inflated owner-in- denial prices.
3. Profit.

Trick is you will likely never accomplish #2. On Craigslist or Autotrader, maybe, but not TMC.

- - - Updated - - -

There are so many Tesla owners in denial about niche luxury car depreciation.

Truer words were never spoken. It's too bad we don't publish actual closing prices in this section.

It seems owners here price it unrealistically and can't sell it. Then turns around and trade in to tesla or autonation at a HUGE loss. Be realistic, just look at Tesla's trade in offer, add 10%, and it should sell fairly quick and you come out slightly ahead.