Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker returns with 'ultimate muscle car'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that is Henrik's new venture, where he does body design work, but the old (plug-in hybrid) company he started before is restarting itself on other projects.

Karma & Atlantic based products may came back under a new name without his involvement...

The comments in the article misinterpret the situation. This is not Fisker returning to Fisker Automotive, this is Fisker doing his old job and designing a car for someone else's company.

Good luck to him. I doubt he will be in the EV/EREV business again, unless some company pays him to design their EV/EREV.

The comments in the article misinterpret the situation. This is not Fisker returning to Fisker Automotive, this is Fisker doing his old job and designing a car for someone else's company.

Good luck to him. I doubt he will be in the EV/EREV business again, unless some company pays him to design their EV/EREV.

Oh my, you are right. Fisker's muscle car may really be an ICE mobile!

And it seems he has even lost the use of his own name on any future cars he designs. :confused: