Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Kamloops BC Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have followed Tesla for many years and have been considering at Model S for a couple of years. I must have designed "mine" 25 times before hitting the "purchase" button... Elon announcing the D and Autopilot coupled with the building of a Supercharger 5 minutes from where live in Kamloops did it for me.
My Red S85D should be here sometime in March:smile::smile:

Congrats on the purchase. I went through many iterations before confirming my order also. Even after confirming, I've made some minor changes. My last change was a few days ago after waiting 2.5 months already. Delivery for early December. I really wanted the AWD but didn't want to wait another 3/4 months (when the D was announced, was given a choice to upgrade).

I have followed Tesla for many years and have been considering at Model S for a couple of years. I must have designed "mine" 25 times before hitting the "purchase" button... Elon announcing the D and Autopilot coupled with the building of a Supercharger 5 minutes from where live in Kamloops did it for me.
My Red S85D should be here sometime in March:smile::smile:

Personally, I'd have emailed the Supercharging team and told them you'll buy once the Kamloops Supercharger is open.

Permit to powered-up can take a long time...

Oh, and congratulations.