Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85+ Pearl White Loaded Model S in Bay Area - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 P85+ Pearl White Loaded Model S in Bay Area

This car has every option that Tesla Motors offers except a child's seat in back (I think more storage is better) and side leather (I think the synthetic material is better on the sides ).

I paid $126,000 in May, 2014 - I have been very careful with it, and it's in great condition.

It's very important for potential buyers to note that you can't buy a new rear wheel drive car like this from Tesla motors today. You can order cars that are slower and cheaper 0 to 60 and faster and more expensive 0 to 60, but you can't buy one that does 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds like this car.

It's in the San Francisco Bay area (San Mateo) so call me at 760-672-1151 and come see for yourself. 7500 miles.

My options list from the window sticker reads as follows:

Performance Plus with Air Suspension $8,750
21" Silver Performance+ Wheels $4,500
85 kWh Battery - INCLUDED Pearl White Paint $1,500
All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500
Premium Interior Lighting 1,000
Parking Sensors $500
Fog Lamps $500
Tan Performance Leather Seats $2,500
Alcantara Headliner - INCLUDED
Piano Black Interior Decor Accents - INCLUDED
Tech Package $3,750
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package $2,500
Parcel Shelf $250 Supercharging - INCLUDED
Red Brake Calipers - INCLUDED
Twin Chargers - $1,500
Carbon Fiber Spoiler - INCLUDED
Yacht Floor $450
Subzero Weather Package $750
Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee $1,170.
I also have the custom rubber floor mats for the front and back seats all the optional charging adapters that they offer.

I also have a 15 foot long NEMA 1450 extension cord as well as 50 and 100 ft. 110 v. extension cords. This is a great car and I like it very much.

I love this car, but I'm selling it because I'm getting ready to do one of my periodic 6 month long international trips and it would be much better to have this car sitting in your garage being used, rather than sitting in my garage not being used. I'll order another one for delivery when I get back.

Call me up, come see it and make me an offer. I do want to sell this, so come look at it and let's talk.

The car is currently located in San Mateo California, just south of the San Francisco International Airport. If you live in the Bay area come and see it. If you live somewhere else call me for a Skype hi definition video walk around.

I can easily deliver it anywhere on the west coast of North America. It should cost about $2,500 to get it shipped elsewhere in the USA in an enclosed trailer. I will be glad to ship it worldwide.

Call Brent at 760-672-1151

Please don't ask me questions by replying to this post. Your question may be overlooked. Please call or text me at 760-672-1151.

List Date: 11/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 P85+ Pearl White Loaded Model S in Bay Area
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

wFsm3VWWFm6M.jpg
uAKYd3Rf4DNX.jpg
cWHyesua2Awg.jpg
5QYFV8rSdsSd.jpg
xgHsENPCmDMB.jpg
hGw6dmGjZzZa.jpg
SGdNb3EKu26k.jpg
p8RA00QmZvAx.jpg
by5u3TjWfDYf.jpg
Gszm6Rk3Wbe0.jpg
hC3Vbd6WPQYY.jpg
w0taKfTHcXSV.jpg

sounds like a great car would consider but i have two teslas and one wife. would either have to get rid of wife or a tesla first. i am curious, i thought you could not use a 240 volt extension cord. if you are able too can you charge at 40 amps? could you tell me where you got one. thanks. good luck selling. try shifttechnology, they tend to do well on price (retail value not wholesale) and take the work out of it. they do test drives. tesla even directs some roadster sales through them

i thought you could not use a 240 volt extension cord. if you are able too can you charge at 40 amps? could you tell me where you got one?

I am not the seller but can tell you that Tesla officially recommends agains using any type of extension cord. That doesn't mean you cannot use one successfully. I have used a 240V and 110V cord successfully. Just a use a good quality grounded cord.

Both of these cords have worked well for me. I think Tesla does not officially recommend using extension cords because the national electric code does not all it. Anyway, there is an extensive and very good post on this site somewhere on the safe use of extension cords.

You can buy 240 v extension cords at RV supply companies.

Note that I just lowered the price. You can't buy a car like this today from Tesla. You can buy cheaper and slower 0 to 60 cars and more expensive cars and faster cars, but you can't buy a 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds at all today.

Yes, the pictures were taken in beautiful Nelson, BC Canada, but the car is definitely now in San Mateo, California now where I can hear the 101 outside my open door as I write this or look up and see jets flying into SFO.

If any of the locals can recommend a great car photographer near San Mateo, I'd love to have more pictures taken. To see it just call me and you can come by.