Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone found CNBC on TuneIn?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

atlg8or

6 Tesla family // MS + MY + FIL MS + SIL MSx2
Jan 24, 2013
FL
Tried searching the threads but it seems to just find CNBC articles about TM. I haven't had any luck finding it in the TuneIn menus on the UI but the TuneIn website indicates it is a channel. Thanks for any tips!

You are right, I should not have made that statement. CNBC just irks me since I can't believe that Cramer is still allowed to air his ridiculous opinions. Anyway, go to Tunein and then Talk, then Business and then scroll down to More Stations. Click More stations and I believe a couple CNBC segments are on that second page of stations. Please reconsider listening that that drivel (I did it again, sorry).

LucM

Not looking for opinions. Just wondering if anyone has found it in MS. Thanks.

You are right, I should not have made that statement. CNBC just irks me since I can't believe that Cramer is still allowed to air his ridiculous opinions. Anyway, go to Tunein and then Talk, then Business and then scroll down to More Stations. Click More stations and I believe a couple CNBC segments are on that second page of stations. Please reconsider listening that that drivel (I did it again, sorry).

LucM

Cramer is bad but Cory Johnson from Bloomberg is worse. Sorry for the OT.

Thanks all. Agree with Eric: aside from some specific shows, I've not been able to find CNBC live. And I do listen to Bloomberg almost daily - I like aspects of both. Appreciate any help if anyone has found a way to listen to CNBC live. Thanks.

Outside of Cramer (extremely annoying to listen to), what is wrong with CNBC? People do not actually watch CNBC for investment advice right? I see it more as just a way to get financial news, then you form your own opinions. I manage money for a living so watching CNBC feels kind of like an obligation. More so because most my clients do, so I need to be up to date with those topics regardless if they have relevance to the markets/my portfolio or not.

Many in here seem to listen to Bloomberg. Is there a reason why? Never thought to check out the channel, but maybe I should give it a shot?