Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rial Lugano "Tesla Turbine" 19x8.5" wheels now accept your Tesla center caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By popular demand, Tire Rack is pleased to offer the Rial Lugano "turbine" wheel in 19x8.5 now machined to accept your original equipment center caps for the Model S ! Manufactured in Poland, the Lugano is available in two finishes;

rial_lugano_gs_ci3_l.jpgGraphite Silverrial_luganooe_bs_ci3_l.jpgBright Silver

Perfect for winter tires, the Lugano has proven to be a durable and cost effective alternative to "factory" wheels !

We have a limited supply of the "first generation" wheels remaining (will not accept Tesla caps), so be sure to select the "Lugano OE Cap" model when ordering.

If 21" wheels are more your style, don't forget that our friends at Axis wheel offer a turbine style wheel (also accepts OE caps) as well...

Feel free to call in with any questions !

:smile:

Last edited:
Just missed it. Bought the Rials prior to these being offered. Have not had them placed on my model s though (waiting for it to get colder). Any advice on getting either the original center caps or vinyl tesla stickers on to place on the 'old' rials?

The older model has a centerbore that is too small to accept the OE cap. I did a quick search of the forum and found a couple pictures of the Rial with a (very thin) decal over the center cap, but from up close they didn't seem very good. Short of having some made at a local sign shop, I'm guessing there aren't going to be any "off the shelf" options.

- - - Updated - - -

I have rial Lugano grey and need special lug nut socket. The one they sent me is not correct ant tesla refuses to use to rotate my tires. Please help

Has this been resolved ? Our Customer Service department (or myself) can send one out asap if you can call in.

The older model has a centerbore that is too small to accept the OE cap. I did a quick search of the forum and found a couple pictures of the Rial with a (very thin) decal over the center cap, but from up close they didn't seem very good. Short of having some made at a local sign shop, I'm guessing there aren't going to be any "off the shelf" options.

Well, thanks for the reply. I do have to say the Rials look real good on my S. And the X-ice I had installed are very smooth and quiet

image.jpg
Just put these on from TireRack 11-6-2014 and the center caps fit perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Has this been resolved ? Our Customer Service department (or myself) can send one out asap if you can call in.

No not resolved yet. I have a call in now.

Edit..being resolved now thanks!

Last edited:
Love the look of the graphite silver, especially if the Gunmetal is not usable with Tesla caps.

Would love to see a photo of the graphite silver actually on a car though (not a photoshop). Bonus if it's on a white or silver Model S!

I bought a set of the grey wheels with Michelin xi3 tires. My stock wheels are silver, so the center caps might fit but they won't match color. After unsuccessful searches for grey caps, I called Tesla service. They delivered 4 new grey caps today for the low price of $5 each. Stock caps! Photos to follow if winter ever forces me to install snow tires in balmy Utah.

I bought a set of the grey wheels with Michelin xi3 tires. My stock wheels are silver, so the center caps might fit but they won't match color. After unsuccessful searches for grey caps, I called Tesla service. They delivered 4 new grey caps today for the low price of $5 each. Stock caps! Photos to follow if winter ever forces me to install snow tires in balmy Utah.

Thanks for posting this info !

@doc, what would you recommend for an ultra quiet tire/19" set w/tpms for touring.

I have a P85+ with PS2s and they are just too loud for road trips. Would leave them stacked in the garage for local fun driving. Having a 2nd set of wheels and tires makes swapping for trips easy.