Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a new Tesla supercharger in Bristol?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told yesterday by a BMW salesman about it when I went with my wife to pick up her I3 , he said he had received an Email from Tesla announcing it. How could that be? As a Tesla owner surely I would know before him?
Anyway, I googled it, and lo and behold I find a news item about 2 new superchargers at the Mall in Cribbs Causeway, at the John Lewsis store.
Comments please Tesla??

Tesla have been rather inconsistent in sending these things out - they appear to have more than one list (owners, sales-enquiry-but-not-ordered-yet, maybe more), and I sometimes get one copy of these things and other times two copies; other owners report getting none of these communications, while others get some but not all.

However, I got two copies of the Bristol announcement, so it sounds like you aren't on any of their lists.

Suggest you complain - particularly if you want invites to the various events that go on (openings of new stores/service centers and things like the event at West Drayton last week).

Their marketing lists appear to be all over the place, at least for the UK. Get your sales adviser or DS to check and confirm you are definitely on the list.

I heard nothing from June to October but am now receiving emails again (the first one I got was the Bristol Supercharger announcement as it happens).

(Also Tesla don't read this forum particularly, so you shouldn't expect a reply from them because you talked here. They do read their own forums, but the best way to get in contact with them is always just to call/email directly.)