Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No longer possible to reserve an X in SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND or BELGIUM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

felixtb

RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4
Jan 14, 2011
Lausanne, CH
was looking at my local site and was surprised that I can no longer reserve the X. then proceeded to check out the X on all sites. and found that the reserve button has disappeared from the Swedish , Swiss and Belgium sites? maybe a glitch but still there......

all the other country pages say 2016 as well, which is normal. (I don't even think, I, will get mine before that!!) however, not being able to reserve is very bizarre.........

Took another look trying to go through the US reservation process and then switching country when on the reservation page. this does NOT work for Sweden but does work now and then for Belgium and Switzerland...... so maybe a glitch after all....... I guess time will tell. :)

Last edited:
...note though that our page now says expect delivery in 2016 for new orders :crying:

Well considering today's earning report said the first Model "X" won't be delivered until the Q3 of 2015, I'd be surprised if any orders placed today are delivered before the second quarter of 2016 at the earliest. With about 20k reservations to date, a more realistic date is probably Q3 or maybe even Q4 of 2016.

Well considering today's earning report said the first Model "X" won't be delivered until the Q3 of 2015, I'd be surprised if any orders placed today are delivered before the second quarter of 2016 at the earliest. With about 20k reservations to date, a more realistic date is probably Q3 or maybe even Q4 of 2016.

Could be yeah, i am hoping to take delivery right around now next year but unlikely, maybe Q1 or Q2of 2016, damn.....