Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello, eh!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been trolling these forums for a while now. Thought I would finally join the fray as Im hoping to be a Modell S owner in the near future. I was waiting for a AWD version of the Model S so now with the P85D I have no more excuses! Plus I'm very excited to be going on a Model S test drive this weekend in Phoenix.

I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Anyways, I gue I'll see everyone around. Cheers.

I've been trolling these forums for a while now. Thought I would finally join the fray as Im hoping to be a Modell S owner in the near future. I was waiting for a AWD version of the Model S so now with the P85D I have no more excuses! Plus I'm very excited to be going on a Model S test drive this weekend in Phoenix.

I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Anyways, I gue I'll see everyone around. Cheers.
Long commute for a test drive. You aren't thinking about taking it home to show the wife are you?:tongue:

Hy Han, I just joined a few days ago as well. Been here reading for quite a while though. Our S85D should be here late FEB to early March 2015. By then the Can ore supercharger will be in place, and I'm hoping the Red Deer one will be online as well.

See you around the forums.

Hy Han, I just joined a few days ago as well. Been here reading for quite a while though. Our S85D should be here late FEB to early March 2015. By then the Can ore supercharger will be in place, and I'm hoping the Red Deer one will be online as well.

See you around the forums.

awesome! I'm debating if I should take order now and take delivery in January/February (in the middle of winter) or wait and tak delivery in April/May when I can really enjoy the car. Plus I'm sure there will be some early bugs in the D. I'd be more comfortable with it if our SC was up and running.

I test drove the P85 this weekend and I'm not sure if I can wait to get the car! It's everything I thought it would be which is amazing because I had some pretty high expectations!

awesome! I'm debating if I should take order now and take delivery in January/February (in the middle of winter) or wait and tak delivery in April/May when I can really enjoy the car. Plus I'm sure there will be some early bugs in the D. I'd be more comfortable with it if our SC was up and running.

I test drove the P85 this weekend and I'm not sure if I can wait to get the car! It's everything I thought it would be which is amazing because I had some pretty high expectations!

I drive a S60.

I had a loaner P85+ for a week.

I got to ride the P85D.

Wait for the P85D. The torque vectoring is ridiculous. But you can't go wrong with any configuration.

i'm planning on getting the P85D. I'm completely sold on Tesla after the test drive. Just deciding on timing.

Will they deliver it to you in Calgary? I wouldn't want to drive a brand new one through those mountain passes during winter, especially with the soft paint and the oversized gravel they use on our highways in winter. Then again, the AWD will be great for that drive. The wait is the toughest part!

Will they deliver it to you in Calgary? I wouldn't want to drive a brand new one through those mountain passes during winter, especially with the soft paint and the oversized gravel they use on our highways in winter. Then again, the AWD will be great for that drive. The wait is the toughest part!

I think so. I believe it comes through Vancouver and then they flatbed it to Calgary.