Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85 Performance $82,000 Great condition! KS - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Tesla Model S P85 Performance $82,000 Great condition! KS

2013 TESLA MODEL S P85 PERFORMANCE

LIKE NEW! ORIGINAL OWNER!

Absolutely love this car! The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to the new D model.

This is a 2013 Tesla Model S P85 with 32,744 miles at time of listing. New tires at 29k miles. Entire car is in amazing condition. The only flaw is a few minor rock chips on the hood. Never been in a wreck or had any damage. Garage stored. Car comes with wall charger that accepts 110v or 220v. With the excellent range on this car you don't ever have to worry about running the batteries dead unless you drive more than about 275miles in a single day.

Located in Overland Park, KS

Telsa has the following options:
85kWh Battery
Black Exterior
Body Colored Roof
19" Wheels
Black Performance Interior (red accents)
Carbon Fiber Interior Decor
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Supercharge Hardware
Single Chargers
Rear Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Total Sticker Price $98,650

List Date: 11/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S P85 Performance $82,000 Great condition! KS
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

RbXhu2qkbrYj.jpg
HNeK8mV6DHMU.jpg
DbXnDj3ky2rg.jpg
HBnDTkBr4N6M.jpg
tm1jNJTdWpjt.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Tesla Model S P85 Performance $82,000 Great condition! KS

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

IMO you are probably 7-10k too high. I just bought a P85 with all you have plus twin chargers and a Pano roof with only 16k miles. $76500. If you really want to sell it get the listing price in the mid to upper 70s and you may get a few offers. BTW, Mine also came with the Turbine wheels that everyone wants but I got rid of. Just trying to help.

I appreciate you trying to help but I know that I have a good price here. I don't need to sell it and definitely would keep it for the price you paid for yours. Sounds like you got a steal! There are non performance models selling for $75k and p85s for $85-90k (with similar options but less mileage) so I feel like I'm accurately priced.

I appreciate you trying to help but I know that I have a good price here. I don't need to sell it and definitely would keep it for the price you paid for yours. Sounds like you got a steal! There are non performance models selling for $75k and p85s for $85-90k (with similar options but less mileage) so I feel like I'm accurately priced.

Really?

I personally think you're about 7-10k too high as well, but good luck with the sale.

If I were K martens I would want to know what other enthusiasts thought of my pricing and overall car appeal.
A lot of used Teslas have changed hands over the last few weeks.
This car has been for sale for almost 6 weeks. I know I would appreciate any feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.