Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Drum, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my to Miami I spotted this supercharger well into contruction phase. There are six stalls located on the southside of the station

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 1,521
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 1,337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 1,363
Yes. I drove by on my way down from Atlanta heading to Miami. They had to test vehicle there making sure everything was working. I was told it was going to be a matter of days. Cannot post pictures because posting from my iPhone.

Its live on the Tesla site.

Fort Drum Supercharger

• Supercharger
  • Fort Drum Service Plaza184 Florida's TurnpikeOkeechobee, FL 34972
    Driving Directions
    • Roadside Assistance(877) 798-3752
  • Charging
    6 Supercharger stalls, available 24/7

• Restrooms
    Fort Drum Service Plaza
    Wifi
    Fort Drum Service Plaza
    Restaurants
    Subway
    Villa Pizza
    Earl of Sandwiches
    Cheeburger Cheeburger

Can someone confirm that it's open? Although live on tesla map, when I drove by there on mondaybthey had not even covered the generators. Driving back to Atlanta on Saturday so planning on skipping port st Lucke if so. Thanks in advance.

This is the first site I've noticed that the charging pedestals appear to be HALFWAY out. They're not behind the curb (car backs in) or out at the end of the parking spots (car noses in), rather halfway down, in between. I guess this could support some parking flexibility. But I could be misreading the photos.

This is the first site I've noticed that the charging pedestals appear to be HALFWAY out. They're not behind the curb (car backs in) or out at the end of the parking spots (car noses in), rather halfway down, in between. I guess this could support some parking flexibility. But I could be misreading the photos.
Looks like a conventional head-in Supercharger installation to me. The pedestal will be near the charge port on the driver's side when you pull in.

The PSL chargers are pretty easy to find...

Just off 95 in the back of Town Center at St. Lucie West...

I think it's behind the Panera or Moe's... Can't remember which....

If can make it to Palm Beach, there is another SC station off Blue Heron Blv @ Wawa.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors