Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clear bra? Nay, Clear Jockstrap!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some of you may know that I've been prepping my Model S to be a super commuter. My agenda was simple, get a car that would save me money in the long run while being stylish. Naturally the Model S was the best of both worlds with no competitor in site. To get the most out of the rear tires I ordered the OpenEV rear upper toe links, and to protect the paint I went to GP, Glistening Perfections for an Xpel front end wrap and a healthy coating of CQuartz. He also managed to get a footprint out of my rear right quarter panel I got from some punk motorcyclist. I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience there. Moe and his dedication can clearly be seen in one simple picture I took when I was picking up my car...

Moe.JPG

What you're looking at is not an OC doctor injecting Botox into the face of a TV house wife... It's Moe inserting a syringe into the clear bra and taking out tiny air pockets...

Here's the best part of this story...

On my way home when I was entering the freeway I was forced to sit behind a concrete truck for a mile or so and I got whacked a few times with some meaty pebbles on my bumper and hood. It was almost like I got an instant demo, I actually exited the freeway and looked to see what had happened Nothing, not a scratch, not a ding, it was as if nothing had touched my car.

With that being said I for one would like to change the common name of Clear bra to Clear Jockstrap.

I'm extremely pleased with Xpel and Glistening Perfection. You know you're in good hands when the installer goes out of his way to make it "perfect" especially with the fine details.

ands it's funny you make the medical analogy because just like a doctor Moe schedules a follow up after install to look over and fix or replace anything you or he isn't happy with. That's why I really like GP

Thanks for the opportunity offset...sometimes when we're done and the clear bra rests over night, you get a random water bubble here and there and that's our trick to making it disappear ;)

I'm so glad to hear the film saved you from the concrete truck...love hearing about stuff like this.

See you later this week for our follow up.