Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 kWh Tesla Model S Showroom Condition!!! - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85 kWh Tesla Model S Showroom Condition!!!

For sale - 2012 Performance 85 kWh Tesla Model S. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and is almost flawless. The pictures hardly do it justice. It has not been involved in any accidents nor is it damaged in any way. The exterior has no dings, or dents and the paint is outstanding. The interior is pristine! It has approximately 33500 miles (note the very low 311 Wh/mi average energy) and is in excellent overall condition. ZERO detectable battery degradation! (see picture) One rim has a slight curb rash which I will repair if purchased - please see rim pictures. The tires were recently changed are virtually new with approximately 7k miles. I have two Model S(s) and am selling this one to make financial room for the Model D. If purchased new, this vehicle would cost more than $120K as equipped but you can own it for much, much less! It will be very difficult to find a nicer Model S regardless of price or year. I will pay for this vehicle to be inspected by the Tesla Rockville MD Service Center if you so desire. Don't let this one get away! Details are as follows:

Model S Performance

85 kWh Battery

Grey Metallic Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

21" Grey Wheels

Black Performance Interior

Carbon Fiber D?cor

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Supercharger Enabled

Tech Package

Smart Suspension

Ultra High Fidelity Sound System

Paint Armor

More photos available upon request

List Date: 10/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: P85 kWh Tesla Model S Showroom Condition!!!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

QdVj6jhv5K1F.jpg
NvFdKqQpGxmZ.jpg
fhhv2R5VvVGy.jpg
b5AA5uMuDSWu.jpg
BnbBqvDUc68y.jpg
17QYgq5506GB.jpg
3MjqcE2MCntE.jpg
KhpSw0EgZZEY.jpg
p6SufrfRJ5jM.jpg
Jt8E0U7FBJxR.jpg
TVEduKG6Jgsn.jpg
zzpFHHk0nrD3.jpg
twhNJuCtRzh4.jpg

Last edited:
P85 kWh Tesla Model S Showroom Condition!!!

Decent price for an excellent condition loaded P85 at $42k off vs a new model.

Congrats on the 311Wh/mi, especially with 21s. Mine w/ 19s is creeping up towards 400 with 58k miles lol. My foot must be made of ununseptium.

Decent price for an excellent condition loaded P85 at $42k off vs a new model.

Congrats on the 311Wh/mi, especially with 21s. Mine w/ 19s is creeping up towards 400 with 58k miles lol. My foot must be made of ununseptium.

Couldn't agree more about the price and I'll accept offers. 311 Wh/mi I'm finding out is pretty low. I simply drive it as I did my other cars....

What does the 311 Wh/MI mean? You say that your have 2 Tesla model s.... what color is the other one? Would you be interested in selling?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a warranty left on the vehicle?

311 Wh/MI is simply the amount of energy used per mile. 311 per mile is low for a P85 with 21s. My other Model S is red. It still has the remaining manufacturers warranty (4 years 50K and 8 years unlimited battery warranty).

Dropbox - 2014-09-30 16.34.51.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Is the price firm?

No, I will negotiate. Make (PM) me an offer.... Thanks

I bought a used Tesla 85 from Ken over a year ago with about 20K miles. The car was immaculate and had zero issues, and was 100% as advertised. I'd definitely purchase another one of his cars, and this price for a P85 is a steal! He's honest, and will work with you on the transaction. Let me know if you have any questions.