Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S finally ordered!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my first Tesla after lots of waiting and wishing. Went with the S85. Ordered on 10/28, applied for leasing 10/29. Haven't seen any posts yet about much detail regarding the newest lease with US Bank. I will share any information I get. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.

For me it is beneficial to lease because the payments are actually lower and it is a business expense. Excited to be sharing in the anticipation of others waiting for their cars!

Ordered my first Tesla after lots of waiting and wishing. Went with the S85. Ordered on 10/28, applied for leasing 10/29. Haven't seen any posts yet about much detail regarding the newest lease with US Bank. I will share any information I get. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.

For me it is beneficial to lease because the payments are actually lower and it is a business expense. Excited to be sharing in the anticipation of others waiting for their cars!

Congrats. Once you have the lease paperwork I would be curious to learn what the money factor (MF) is.

Only heard back once so far and it wasn't what I was thinking I'd hear. Discussing the possibility of a larger down payment. I know it's a new program but does anyone else have experience with tesla leasing? Communication seems to be less than great.

Yeah I'm struggling with communication as well... didn't hear anything from them for almost 2 weeks, despite e-mailing and leaving a message. Finally got through and they have no answer yet, asked for some further documentation.
Don't want to go 3rd party leasing, but may have to.
Lets see how it goes :)

Yeah I'm struggling with communication as well... didn't hear anything from them for almost 2 weeks, despite e-mailing and leaving a message. Finally got through and they have no answer yet, asked for some further documentation.
Don't want to go 3rd party leasing, but may have to.
Lets see how it goes :)

Glad I'm not the only one, went into the store again today and had them call. Got a call back and still said we have to talk to underwriting will get back to you by end of day.. I think even with the time difference its past end of day in Palo Alto...