Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Kirksville, MO!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone!
I'm Mercedes Jenkins. I'm a senior Marketing Major from Truman State University in Kirksville, MO. I'm originally from California, but moved to Missouri when I was very young.
My reason for joining this group is because, as a college student, I've been in a few group projects about Tesla Motors, like I currently am now! I thought this would be a great place to find information and help for this capstone project I'm working on. I hope some of you will be willing and able to help me!

Sincerely,
Mercedes Jenkins

Hello! I see you're from Nixa, Missouri also! That's where I live, but I moved up to Kirksville for college.
Have you head of La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Nixa?

My capstone is a group research project about Tesla Motors. It's for my Brand Management and Strategic Marketing class. Right now I'm working on the Customer analysis section of the paper, where I have to conduct a focus group about customer motivation. I need to find 6-10 current of potential consumers of my product/service category to determine customer motivation and attitudes.

Hello! I see you're from Nixa, Missouri also! That's where I live, but I moved up to Kirksville for college.
Have you head of La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Nixa?

My capstone is a group research project about Tesla Motors. It's for my Brand Management and Strategic Marketing class. Right now I'm working on the Customer analysis section of the paper, where I have to conduct a focus group about customer motivation. I need to find 6-10 current of potential consumers of my product/service category to determine customer motivation and attitudes.
We hit La Fiesta at least once a month if not more..it's our go-to Mexican joint in the area! Glad to help you with your project. Depending when it's due, perhaps we can meet next time you're in Nixa and I'll take you for a spin.

Then you probably know my mom, Rosa Jenkins! She's the owner of La Fiesta, and I'm always in during the summer and whenever I have breaks from school. This is so exciting to meet someone from my local community that owns such an awesome car! I would love to take a ride with you, that would be so much fun! :D

Thank-you so much for helping me with this part of my project! I just have 15 questions for you and about 5-9 others, but before I ask any of them, I have to provide you with a consent document. I noticed that you have a Model X Reservation for your wife, would she also be willing to participate in my focus group?
I'm still recruiting people to participate, so if you know any others that would be willing to answer my questions, that would really help me out a lot.
Does Nixa or Springfield happen to have any Tesla Clubs, or perhaps if you have some friends on this forum that would like to help participate?