Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mint 2014 Tesla Model S 85S Black/Black - Reduced - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mint 2014 Tesla Model S 85S Black/Black - Reduced

Mint Condition S 85
Purchased new July, 2014 (VIN 43,XXX)
2,800 miles
Garaged at work and home.
Black Color with Opticoat applied immediately after delivery.
Suntek CXP tints installed 35% all around. Blocks heat while still letting plenty of natural light through.
Mint condition inside and out, no dents, scratches, dings or accidents; only 4 months old, practically new.
Panoramic roof
Tech package
Parking Sensors
19" Wheels - No scratches or curb rash on them. Look at the pictures.
Supercharger enabled

The car is absolutely amazing and love every moment I am driving it. I am a big tech nerd and the new features are very appealing so I want to upgrade to the latest.

Serious offers only please. Again the car is practically brand new and haven't really driven it that much since I got it since I have been busy with work. It is a great bargain for getting the car without waiting for the federal tax rebate.

Feel free to contact me if you want more pictures or more information.

List Date: 10/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mint 2014 Tesla Model S 85S Black/Black - Reduced
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

rMf8Gj83CUHV.jpe
kYCXyrXwCTmy.jpe
ZEuSr2dpb3XA.jpe
UeuHt8KptGfE.jpe
X8FCP3T3dhAj.jpe
sHg0QUdyGGZS.jpe
2MUg4FZeYFM6.jpe
V7uj6n8EZuVk.jpe
epFbfZDHR1Pu.jpe
7bhtXzTp7Yhu.jpe
WTwtX3CMZbPx.jpe

Your car is beautiful. It is like new, it is only a few months old. In the past, the want or need for a car immediately would overcome paying NEW price for a used car. Not so as of late. The specs on this car come out to just about $80k after rebate. Considering a new car with the new technology, for the same price as this beautiful car, but I think if you want to move up, you best be prepared to take the hit. What it is I don't know, but I would think anything over $70k would be a great offer that you should consider, there has to be a differential for 0 miles and new technology vs barely used almost new, older technology. Also considering most of your likely buyers will need to ship the car, that could be another $1k. If you don't keep it, the car will make someone very happy.

Hello from Dallas/Ft.Worth

Hello...could you tell me if your car is sill available? Very interested and a short distance away!! I am new to this forum and not sure how my message will arrive. Could you plz email me, if you see me email address. Let me know plz....thanks!!