Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IHS Tesla Model S Teardown - Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very nice.
Much of the real detail is missing. I wonder who they are sharing the rest of the details with? :confused:

IHS shares the details through reports to subscribers. I don't know what IHS charges for their teardown reports, but I can assure you it is big bucks. My office has a subscription to one IHS economic report that is produced quarterly -- a very minor report at that -- and it's over $7,000 for a year for something that is a few pages and is produced only four times a year.

IHS shares the details through reports to subscribers. I don't know what IHS charges for their teardown reports, but I can assure you it is big bucks. My office has a subscription to one IHS economic report that is produced quarterly -- a very minor report at that -- and it's over $7,000 for a year for something that is a few pages and is produced only four times a year.

Here is the IHS report ... no charge :smile:

http://insights.globalspec.com/article/127/is-it-a-car-or-an-ipad-tesla-model-s-teardown