Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk Interview at MIT - Mostly SpaceX but Tesla is in there too

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting this Grendal.

I really enjoyed the talk, and despite being an hour plus conversation at MIT, the talk was no less accessible than Elon's talks elsewhere.

Pretty clear that Elon thinks in detail about a vertical takeoff and landing electric jet, and I got the feeling he'd love to be able to do it.... but then he said his brain would probably explode if he added it to Tesla and SpaceX workload, so I doubt he'll be taking this on any time soon.

I really enjoyed the talk, and despite being an hour plus conversation at MIT, the talk was no less accessible than Elon's talks elsewhere.

Pretty clear that Elon thinks in detail about a vertical takeoff and landing electric jet, and I got the feeling he'd love to be able to do it.... but then he said his brain would probably explode if he added it to Tesla and SpaceX workload, so I doubt he'll be taking this on any time soon.
He is indirectly by doing battery work since its limiting the development now

I guess it will be a seamingless transition from Tesla Motors to Tesla Aviations.
so in 2025 Elon will become chairman of Tesla Motors and focus on Tesla Aviations.
I hope Tesla Aviations will be part of Tesla Motors, I want my TSLA to grow.

Because being CEO of one company is to boring.