Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First year service - Mississauga or Lawrence

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm coming up to my first birthday and planning to schedule the annual service visit. I've heard a variety of opinions and reports of the extent of the work performed. Everything from simple tire rotation and wiper blades (neither of which I need) to a full teardown and inspection. Does anyone have any experience from their annual service visit and would you recommend one of these locations over the other?

I just did my annual service at the Mississauga location and were very thorough. I was having an intermittent TPMS issue which they monitored closely after the service visit, and subsequently were able to resolve for me. I think that Eli trained them well :)

I did my first year service at Mississauga. They did a great job. Fixed an annoying click noise when the steering wheel was turned all the way. Also ended up swapping out the drivetrain due to a high pitch noise from 0 to 40 km. Put snowtires on also.

All said and done, a great job.