Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing Winter Tires at Tire 23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey for any of you Model S owners out there in the GTA, have any of you changed your bought/changed your tires at Tire23.com?

I read some reviews about them, and their cheap, but mostly cater to cheaper cars.. so i'm iffy whether I should bring my Model S there...

Let me know if anyones bought/installed tires from them or not.

Not familiar with them, but I had a nail removed from my tire with the expectation of needing a tire repair (nail didn't go all the way through) from a cheap place here on the west coast. I simply hovered over the guy who did the work to make sure he correctly got the jack points, reinflated to 45psi instead of 35psi, and correctly torqued the nuts after. I had to correct him each step of the way and his boss wasn't too happy with the guy as he told the guy the propper Tesla specifications prior to him starting as well. But in the end they got the job done. So, you get what you pay for, and sometimes you need to monitor yourself to get it done right.