Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's Roadster Sport saves the electric car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw that and was thinking the same thing. Another one of the comments referenced top gear.

"Jeremy Clarkson single handedly invented motor vehicles and the internal combustion engine back in 1879 using his own bare hands and an anvil, so he knows his stuff, and he only gave this vehicle 2 out of 5 stars in his official review."

But I think it will take more than a few rumors and a staged/fake TV show to stop Tesla!

I saw that and was thinking the same thing. Another one of the comments referenced top gear.

"Jeremy Clarkson single handedly invented motor vehicles and the internal combustion engine back in 1879 using his own bare hands and an anvil, so he knows his stuff, and he only gave this vehicle 2 out of 5 stars in his official review."

But I think it will take more than a few rumors and a staged/fake TV show to stop Tesla!

I don't know. That bit about inventing the IC engine with his bare hands was mighty convincing.

Some good posts on that thread in favor and against EVs. Glad to see those in favor post their comments too, because allowing only negative comments to prevail greatly influences those who are not well informed.